Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Proxy Package For Scrapebox

Hello Guys,

I've just bought Scrapebox and I've been using it ever since but I kind of have certain issues when I'm using proxies to harvest and do the blog commenting.

I've been using open proxies all this while and I came to notice that most of my unsuccessful commenting jobs is due to 2 things; error 404 and error timeout. I then referred back to some of the Scrapebox tutorials pertaining to proxy issues and most of them were saying that it is highly recommended on using paid proxies rather than free, open proxies.

With that being said, the 2 most recommended services that I came across from the tutorials are Proxy Bonanza and Your Private Proxy. Currently, I am on a tight budget but if using paid proxies is the solution to having high successful rates (especially on blog commenting), then I think I don't mind spending a little bit more. My budget is USD 70 per month for proxy services.

Of these 2 services, which kind of packages is the best to be used with Scrapebox? I saw one offer from Proxy Bonanza (Special Offer), $59 monthly for 260 proxies which is quite tempting but a bit skeptical mainly due to 2 reasons :

1) They already stated clearly that they don't support Scrapebox users

2) Are these proxies (all 260 of them) shared proxies or dedicated ones? They never state this clearly

Guys, I'm new to this proxy subject and I strongly need your help and advice before I start to invest in any of these services. Your kind opinion and recommendations (apart from the 2 services mentioned above, if you have any) is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Didi

No comments:

Post a Comment