Monday, February 14, 2011

No traffic or sales, yet I rank number 2 & 3 in Google for keyword?

Hey, I'm finally getting a break through being a new IM and I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on. I'm selling a Clickbank product.
I'm using the "Google Sniper" product guide for website creation help, Market Samurai for Keywords and they have been working for me so far t get ranked

My site is createasolarpanel.net

The keywords ,without quotes, I'm targeting are:
"Create a solar panel" ; I rank #3 for this keyword on Google search
"How to create a solar panel" ; I rank #2 for this keyword Google search

Now, for being ranked so high, I don't understand why I yet don't have a good flow of traffic or even 1 sale made yet. I've written press releases, made a squidoo page,on page seo, I tried backlinking but nothing is pulling through enough traffic for me.

I've come so far and worked hard, would anyone give me some advice into what I need to do more?

No comments:

Post a Comment