Monday, February 7, 2011

FREE SCRAPEBOX BLASTS FROM ME!

*There is no catch

As some of you guys may know and most may not know, I have been running a successful scrapebox service for some time now. I recently acquired scrapeboard and am also going to be offering that service as soon as all the bugs and kinks get worked out.

I have finished with my projects for the day and am INCREDIBLY bored right now. it's freezing cold outside and i need something to do.

I can only offer this service for the next 5 people who want a FREE Bronze Package from my service.

The Bronze Package includes guaranteed 100 verified and targetted back links to your website/niche.

dont bother sending me a PM, the first 5 that responds to this thread with "i want your bronze package for free!" gets it. i'll send you guys the info i need.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment